- Los Angeles County Math Field Day Gold Medal Winners- 6th grade.
- Los Angeles County Science Olympiad Bronze Medal Winners 4th - 6th grade.
- First Place - RUSD Soccer Tournament Champions, Third Place - RUSD Basketball Tournament
- Best Suspension rate in the district with only 1 suspension a year. This means that our students are
Respectful, Responsible and Know How to Make Good Choices.
- Received the California Association for Bilingual Education (C.A.B.E.) Seal of Excellence Award for our outstanding literacy instruction and programs supporting our English Language Learners
- Have a school-wide Accelerated Reader Program
- Continued the expansion of our multi-media programs and purchase of new computers for our Northam Technology Lab.
- State of the art Wonder of Reading Library for our students and parents
- Offer performing arts programs like Mariachi and Band.
- Provide students with research based Tier II researched based intervention programs: READ 180, systems 44 and iRead.
- Increased number of redesignated ELL students to Fluent English Proficient
- Sixth grade participation in District Advanced Algebra Class
- Third year of successful of "Be a Knight."
- Increased number of students in the Gifted and Talented Education Program
- Successful staff development and implementation of the 21st century skills, rigorous instruction aligned with the California Common Core Standards.
- Ongoing teacher training and professional staff development in the area of English Language Learner student support.